Autor Tema: Angenieux 17-68 f2.2  (Leído 886 veces)

Desconectado luin

• Master
Angenieux 17-68 f2.2
« en: 15:00:34 del 03 de Enero del 2013 »
Alguien conoce este objetivo? Se utiliza en una camara de cine de 16mm (Beaulieu R-16) y me gustaria saber si se puede adaptar a una m4/3 o usarse en camara de fotos...

Gracias

Desconectado jorgekarras

• Posteador nato
Re:Angenieux 17-68 f2.2
« Respuesta #1 en: 17:14:47 del 03 de Enero del 2013 »
Angeniux es una marca (creo que) francesa que tiene buena reputación en el mundo del cine, sobre todo en zooms. Se siguen fabricando y utilizando en la actualidad.
Si es para 16mm, lo normal es que viñetee en APS, y creo que también en 4T. El fotograma de 16mm equivaldría más o menos a la mitad de un APS.
Pero aparte de eso, usar se puede usar. Supongo que tendrá una montura C o, más raramente, una PL. Hay adaptadores

salu2
Estoy con el M4T: ahora una gh4 y los voigtlander manuales para este sistema. Disfrutando.
Por aquí y por allá más lentes de otros sistemas

DSiliceo

• Visitante
Re:Angenieux 17-68 f2.2
« Respuesta #2 en: 18:06:06 del 03 de Enero del 2013 »
En un foro anglosajón de Gran Formato se decía

Angenieux has had a long history of manufacturing zoom lenses for the motion picture and television industry. They were among the first to produce a high quality zoom and were regarded as makers of the best and longest range zooms for quite some time. Panavision even re-packaged Angenieux zooms for their Panaflex cameras. I'll never forget my surprise when repairing one back in the late seventies and seeing the Angenieux focus barrel machined down to fit Panavision's outer shell. Beaulieu's and Bolexes were both seen with 12-120mm and 17-68mm zooms for 16mm models and smaller ones for the 8mm and super 8's. They even made side-finder style zooms for the Auricons, CP-16's and other 16mm news cameras of that era.

That said, Angenieux also produced fixed focal length lenses for both motion picture and still cameras. Bell & Howell Eyemo's were reglularly outfitted with Angenieux C-mount lenses, among them, the 25mm f.095, which was a staple of the newsman's shooting outfit. Alpa was one of the still camera manufacturers for whom Angenieux built some retro-focus wide angle lenses. Later on, Angenieux built some short range zoom lenses in a variety of mounts for other makes of still cameras. They were kind of pricey and after awhile, disappeared from the market.

Today, they continue to build very fine film camera zooms, among them the HR and the Optimo. They also make zooms for video cameras in both the field and studio style packages. Back when I was shooting motion pictures in the 70's, Angenieux zooms were the ones to have.

Probably more than you wanted to know, but I hope it helps give you some more perspective.

de estos objetivos. Imagino que alguien debió pensar —como he pensado yo— que eran objetivos de principios del siglo XX pensados para Gran Formato; el nombre indica a pensar en un rancio fabricante competidor de los Hermagis, por ejemplo. Éste es el enlace al hilo completo.